2020 CIVIC DIGITAL FELLOWSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to the following terms. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
1. I authorize all post-secondary schools I’ve attended to release all requested records and authorize any review of my application necessary for the application process.
2. I certify that I have personally completed this application and that the information I am providing is complete and accurate. I understand that this information is subject to verification.
3. I understand that my responses and any supporting documents provided will become the property of Coding it Forward and may be shown to potential supervisors at federal agencies and relevant third-party strategic partners.
4. I understand the below policies:
a. If selected, students must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the program on June 3, 2019.
b. If selected, students are required to have health insurance and provide proof of insurance upon request.
c. If selected, students are responsible for any and all medical expenses that may be incurred, either personally or through insurance coverage.
d. If selected, Civic Digital Fellows are expected to report to their agencies in a consistent and timely manner. Vacation days and travel outside of weekends and federal holidays (July 4th) is not permitted. In the case of an emergency, students are expected to consult with their agency supervisor and the Coding it Forward team.
5. I understand that selection to be a Civic Digital Fellow is contingent on placement at a federal agency and passing a federal background check. Some positions may require a more detailed security clearance investigation. A record of drug use on your background check application will likely result in failed background check. More information about background checks and security clearances can be found here:
6. I understand that by applying to the Civic Digital Fellowship, Coding it Forward may contact me via email to share other social impact or civic technology opportunities.